It’s Week 11 and Thanksgiving is subsequent week. Additionally, most commerce deadlines coincide with Thanksgiving, so we’ll give attention to playoff schedules for buys and sells. Don’t overlook, the 101 piece serving to you with climate, commerce choices and lineups, plus, this week’s enjoyable ranks (and reader suggestion) — Best TV and Movie Bullies.
*** Oh! And, we’d have discovered an answer to the rankings widget concern through the use of Fantasy Nation (through Football Diehards). All three scores work and are editable by me (in contrast to earlier than), and the widget will allow you to scroll on Android (browser) with out utilizing two fingers! YAY! ***
Waivers | True SOS (APA — Wednesday replace)
Fantasy Football 101 (begins, moths, buying and selling, more)
All in Football (video pod)
2022 Week 11 Fantasy Football Sleepers
🚨 HEADS UP 🚨 These are sleepers. They won’t mimic my rankings 100%. This is chasing upside and typically carries more threat.
POSSIBLE START: Daniel Jones, NYG — Jones is again once more after his QB13 end, as this week is an excellent higher matchup. Jones did not run as a lot as he did in Weeks 3, 4 and 7, however he threw two touchdowns for simply the third time. The Lions are the most effective matchups you could find, with 5 quarterbacks scoring 24.7+ and 5 quarterbacks throwing two or more touchdowns. The Lions have additionally allowed 4 video games of 40+ dashing yards to QBs, together with Justin Fields’ bananas in Week 10.
POSSIBLE START: Brian Robinson, WSH — While Antonio Gibson appears reborn on this timeshare function, do not overlook Robinson for a possible repeat of Week 10. The Eagles matchup wasn’t favorable, but Robinson fought his manner into the tip zone. He will not need to struggle a lot this week, because the Texans permit essentially the most FPPG to operating backs with a league-high 1,407 dashing yards (subsequent closest is 1,228) and 13 dashing touchdowns.
HAIL MARY START: Cordarrelle Patterson and Tyler Allgeier, ATL — With a mixed 38 dashing yards in Week 10 — 23 complete yards given Allgeier’s -17 yards receiving — it may be arduous to start out both or each. Fortunately, the Bears have struggled to maintain operating backs out of the tip zone with 12 dashing touchdowns allowed, together with three video games with a number of dashing scores.
POSSIBLE START: Courtland Sutton, DEN — Even if Jerry Jeudy can play this week, Sutton is price a begin given the thinness of receivers as a consequence of byes and accidents. This Russell Wilson-led offense has been principally arduous to have a look at, however the Raiders is usually a treatment for what ails. Sutton and Jeudy each scored in Week 4 towards them, and the Raiders have allowed 10 double-digit wideout scores and eight touchdowns this 12 months, together with letting Matt Ryan have a pleasant exhibiting in his return.
POSSIBLE START: Josh Palmer, LAC — The Chiefs have allowed a double-digit rating to a wideout in each sport exterior of the Malik Willis Titans sport, with 4 video games of teammates going over 10 fantasy factors. Palmer is again in play, as DeAndre Carter was right here final week, however Carter’s upside is determined by if Keenan Allen returns. Palmer is startable both manner.
HAIL MARY START: DJ Moore, CAR — As talked about on this week’s Waiver Worries, Moore is presumably toast with Baker Mayfield again, however that is why he is enjoying a Hail Mary now. The Ravens have performed higher of late, however each receiver with 9+ targets towards the Ravens has put up not less than 8.5 fantasy factors, with a mean of 11.8 targets, 114 yards and 4 complete touchdowns (and 18.0 FPPG). Of course, this depends on Mayfield not wanting like a dunce.
HAIL MARY START: Greg Dulcich, DEN — Back to the Broncos, and I do know, placing your religion in more than one/the group is loads to ask. The Raiders have not given up a ton to tight ends, however Gerald Everett, Zach Ertz and Travis Kelce all had good video games… particularly Kelce (30.0 factors). The remainder of the opposing tight ends are mediocre, but Geoff Swaim, Jordan Akins, Taysom Hill and Kylen Granson all had 7.7+ factors. Dulcich was disappointing final week, however he has 21 targets in his 4 video games, 17 of these targets for 12-182-1 and 30.2 factors in his first three video games.
Fun with Rankings!
Best Bullies in Movies and TV
Thanks to @_jds_jds for this concept. I joked that Rachaad White took Qandree Diggs’ lunch cash in Germany, and he responded by asking for the highest TV/film bullies of all time. Of course, seeing bullies get their comeuppance is extraordinarily gratifying, however let’s pound these out (pun meant).
- Biff Tannen, Back to the Future — When you assume “bully,” there may be probably no character who involves thoughts faster than Biff.
- Vegeta, Dragon Ball Z — Before redeeming himself by sacrificing his life (spoilers) towards Majin Buu, Vegeta was the unique bully of the Dragon Ball Z characters, who nonetheless bullied them even whereas teaming up with them often and seemingly turning the nook within the Cell saga earlier than letting his jealousy get the very best of him once more. Arguably the very best DBZ (and Super) character.
- Johnny Lawrence, The Karate Kid — Honestly, you may argue John Kreese is the true bully mastermind — particularly when you’ve seen Cobra Kai — however Lawrence was the basic 80s film bully, with a posse and all.
- Deebo, Friday — The most imposing bully of all time? Snatching chains and bikes.
- Nelson Muntz, The Simpsons — Likable and hateable on the identical time.
- Joffrey Baratheon, Game of Thrones — Is there one other bully with more influence in a shorter reign and, in fact, a more celebrated dying?
- Eric Cartman, South Park — Few carry the steadiness of bully, pal, humorous and obnoxious more than Cartman does.
- Shooter McGavin, Happy Gilmore — I imply, the person eats items of $#@% for breakfast!
- Draco Malfoy, Harry Potter — Even his face screams bully.
- Roger Klotz, Doug — Roger is now 45 by the best way. Held again at school a number of instances, he is older than Doug and his mates and will get the enjoyment of being the city bully. The man would simply pop in on Doug to inform him he sucks or tortures him.
- Flash Thompson, Spider-Man issues — Hated and bullied Peter Parker incessantly, however like a number of the listing, he is redeemed later by changing into mates with Peter after discovering out he’s Spider-Man and then Agent Venom.
- Fred O’Bannion, Dazed and Confused — That paddle. That’s all.
- Regina George, Mean Girls — Such a horrible character that you do not even really feel dangerous for her after the revenge.
- White Goodman, DodgeBall — So many GIFs nonetheless used (touche, go forward make your jokes Mr. Jokey, and more, together with…)
- Ace Merrill, Stand by Me — Tried to kill a child. i imply…
- Angelica Pickles, Rugrats — She went on most adventures, however Angelica was additionally an obnoxious bully of the opposite Rugrats, partly being the oldest, partly worse due to her voice.
- Mr. Burns, The Simpsons — Rich tormentor of energy plant staff and generally your complete metropolis of Springfield.
- Pete, Goofy issues — Later grew to become Goofy’s pal in A Goofy Movie, however was Goofy’s terrorizer and the Ghost of Christmas Yet to Come in Disney’s Christmas Carol.
- Candace Flynn, Phineas and Ferb — I by no means watched the present, however the fiancé wished her to make the Top 20.
- O’Doyles, Billy Madison — Generations of bullies all taken out in a single random automobile accident.
BUYS AND SELLS
With the commerce deadline shut, I’m going to listing some greatest and worst SOS for the playoffs (solely)
- Jimmy Garoppolo, QB, SF — 4th: SEA, WSH, LV
- Lamar Jackson, QB, BAL — sixth: CLE, ATL, PIT
- Derrick Henry, RB, TEN — 1st: LAC, HOU, DAL
- Alvin Kamara, RB, NO — 2nd: ATL, CLE, PHI
- Leonard Fournette, RB, TB — third: CIN, ARI, CAR
- George Pickens and Diontae Johnson, WR, PIT — 2nd: CAR, LV, BAL
- Chris Olave (and perhaps others), WR, NO — fifth
- Greg Dulcich, TE, DEN — third: ARI, LAR, KC
- Pat Freiermuth, TE, PIT — 4th
- Tua Tagovailoa, QB, MIA — thirtieth: BUF, GB, NE
- Joe Burrow, QB, CIN — twenty seventh: TB, NE, BUF
- Josh Jacobs, RB, LV — thirty second: NE, PIT, SF
- Joe Mixon, RB, CIN — thirtieth
- Allen Robinson, WR, LAR — thirty second: GB, DEN, LAC
- Christian Kirk, WR, JAX — twenty eighth: DAL, NYJ, HOU
- David Njoku, TE, CLE — thirtieth: BAL, NO, WSH
- Dallas Goedert, TE, PHI — twenty eighth: CHI, DAL, NO
Week 11 Fantasy Football Projections
🚨 HEADS UP 🚨 These can differ from my rankings, and my ranks are the order I’d begin gamers exterior of added context, equivalent to, “Need highest upside, even when dangerous.” Also, primarily based on 4-point TDs for QB, 6-point relaxation, and Half-PPR
Projections Download Link
***These even NOT up to date Sunday morning, FYI***
Week 11 Fantasy Football Rankings
🚨 HEADS UP 🚨
- We discovered an answer to the rankings widget concern through the use of Fantasy Nation (through Football Diehards). All three scores work and are editable by me (in contrast to earlier than), and the widget will allow you to scroll on Android (browser) with out utilizing two fingers! YAY!
- Updated often, so verify all the best way as much as locking lineups.
(Photo by Cooper Neill/Getty Images)