Ohio State has the possibility to proceed a pattern in 2023.
In the previous 5 faculty football seasons, 5 Ohio State football gamers have been finalists for the Heisman Trophy, together with quarterback CJ Stroud in every of the previous two seasons, ending fourth in 2021 and third in 2022.
Who would have the possibility to be the following Buckeye to make the journey to New York City in December for the Heisman Trophy ceremony? According to FanDuel, it is whoever the Buckeyes’ subsequent quarterback is.
With the chance of Stroud coming into the 2023 NFL draft, FanDuel provides Ohio State quarterback Kyle McCord the most effective odds of any Buckeye to win the 2023 Heisman Trophy at +2000 odds, tied with LSU quarterback Jayden Daniels and Tennessee quarterback Joe Milton.
Ohio State football information:Sign up for the Ohio State Sports Insider textual content group with Dispatch reporters
Matt Jones to return in 2023:Ohio State football offensive lineman Matt Jones to return for the ultimate season of eligibility
Ohio State quarterback Devin Brown, who might be battling McCord for the beginning quarterback spot, additionally has +8000 odds heading into the 2023 season, the identical as Oregon State quarterback DJ Uiagalelei and Kentucky quarterback Devin Leary.
Caesars Sportsbook has McCord at +1600 odds and Brown at +6000.
FanDuel provides USC Caleb Williams +400 odds to repeat because the winner of the Heisman Trophy after beating TCU quarterback Max Duggan, Georgia quarterback Stetson Bennett and Stroud in 2022.
McCord has probably the most expertise of any Ohio State quarterback returning, finishing 41 of his 58 go makes an attempt throughout two seasons for 606 passing yards, three touchdowns and two interceptions.
Brown, as a freshman in 2022, recorded just one rush for one yard in two appearances.
Could Marvin Harrison Jr. Or TreVeyon Henderson win the 2023 Heisman Trophy?
Marvin Harrison Jr.’s odds as a Heisman Trophy winner are slim heading into the 2023 season.
Even after being a 2022 Biletnikoff Award finalist after main Ohio State with 77 catches for 1,263 receiving yards and 14 touchdowns, Harrison has +5000 odds to win the 2023 Heisman: second-best of any non-quarterback behind Michigan operating again Blake Corum.
According to Caesars Sportsbook, Harrison has +4000 odds to win the Heisman.
Ohio State operating again TreVeyon Henderson is just not listed on FanDuel’s odds record for the Heisman, however is tied at +5000 with Penn State operating again Nick SIngleton, Ole Miss operating again Quinshon Judkins and Oregon State quarterback DJ Uiagalelei on Caesars Sportsbook.
Ohio State football schedule 2023
Here’s what Ohio State’s 2023 football schedule seems to be like.
- Sept. 2: Ohio State vs. Indiana, Memorial Stadium, Bloomington, Indiana
- Sept. 9: Ohio State vs. Youngstown State, Ohio Stadium, Columbus, Ohio
- Sept. 16: Ohio State vs. Western Kentucky, Ohio Stadium, Columbus, Ohio
- Sept. 23: Ohio State vs. Notre Dame, Notre Dame Stadium, South Bend, Indiana
- October 7: Ohio State vs. Maryland, Ohio Stadium, Columbus, Ohio
- October 14: Ohio State vs. Purdue, Ross-Ade Stadium, West Lafayette, Indiana
- October 21: Ohio State vs. Penn State, Ohio Stadium, Columbus, Ohio
- October 28: Ohio State vs. Wisconsin, Camp Randall Stadium, Madison, Wisconsin
- Nov. 4: Ohio State vs. Rutgers, SHI Stadium, Piscataway, New Jersey
- Nov. 11: Ohio State vs. Michigan State, Ohio Stadium, Columbus, Ohio
- Nov. 18: Ohio State vs. Minnesota, Ohio Stadium, Columbus, Ohio
- Nov. 25: Ohio State vs. Michigan, Michigan Stadium, Ann Arbor, Michigan