1. Vikings (8-1; final week No. 2): Team of Destiny, even when future means discovering one more spectacular option to lose within the postseason.
2. Chiefs (7-2; No. 3): The highway to Arizona might find yourself going by means of Arrowhead, in any case.
3. Eagles (8-1; No. 1): The ’72 Dolphins can correctly have fun the fiftieth anniversary of their achievement.
4. Giants (7-2; No. 6): Quietly, steadily, methodically, they only preserve rolling.
5. Dolphins (7-3; No. 9): The offense is changing into increasingly unstoppable. The query is whether or not it’s going to journey in January. Maybe it will not need to.
6. Ravens (6-3; No. 7): Out of sight for per week, however hardly out of thoughts when figuring out the most effective groups within the convention.
7. Cowboys (6-3; No. 4): With many extra video games like Sunday, the Sean Payton chatter will resurface.
8. Jets (6-3; No. 10): Yes, they’re ok to a step or two up even when on a bye.
9. Bills (6-3; No. 5): Blowing a 17-point second-half lead at dwelling will not be what prohibitive Super Bowl favorites do.
10. 49ers (5-4; No. 11): Great groups discover a option to win after they’re not enjoying properly.
11. Seahawks (6-4; No. 8): They acquired the Bucs on the worst attainable time, within the worst attainable place.
12. Patriots (5-4; No. 12): They can nonetheless be a significant factor within the AFC playoff subject, in the event that they get there.
13. Titans (6-3; No. 14): A brief-week go to to Green Bay shall be a reasonably good litmus take a look at as to whether or not they’re an actual contender.
14. Buccaneers (5-5; No. 16): Dorian Gray is changing into Benjamin Button.
15. Bengals (5-4; No. 15): Now’s the time to begin making their transfer.
16. Commanders (5-5; No. 18): Carson Wentz as soon as misplaced his job primarily based on how he performed in Philly. He’s shedding it now primarily based on how his backup performed there.
17. Chargers (5-4; No. 13): The playoffs are removed from sure for a staff that actually is aware of how you can sabotage itself.
18. Packers (4-6; No. 22): The younger receivers are lastly getting comfy. It would have occurred sooner if their $50 million quarterback hadn’t ignored them within the offseason.
19. Falcons (4-6; No. 17): No staff wants to have the ability to run the ball greater than the Falcons.
20. Cardinals (4-6; No. 23): The Cardinals have their very own model of Geno Smith on the roster. And the followers are beginning to determine it out.
21. Browns (3-6; No. 19): Nineteen days till Deshaun.
22. Colts (4-5-1; No. 32): Can it proceed? Yes, in the event that they play the Raiders each week.
23. Rams (3-6; No. 20): Aaron Rodgers and Tom Brady have been requested whether or not they remorse not retiring. It’s in all probability time for somebody to ask Aaron Donald that very same query.
24. Lions (3-6; No. 27): They’re doing sufficient to stave off one other regime change.
25. Bears (3-7; No. 21): It’s a disgrace to have Justin Fields’s brilliance go wasted so typically.
26. (*11*) (3-7; No. 28): Baker Mayfield will get one other probability to indicate whether or not he could be a full-time starter.
27. Steelers (3-6; No. 29): With two video games nonetheless to be performed in opposition to the Ravens, they are not accomplished but.
28. Broncos (3-6; No. 25): Nathaniel Hackett continues to do himself no favors.
29. Saints (3-7; No. 24): Why is not Taysom Hill the beginning quarterback?
30. Jaguars (3-7; No. 26): “They have quite a lot of potential” has been this staff’s motto for years.
31. Texans (1-7-1; No. 31): They’re arguably the most effective 1-7-1 staff in league historical past.
32. Raiders (2-7; No. 30): “Rome wasn’t in-built a day.” It did not utterly collapse in a day, both.